Max and Sofia's adventures in gestation.
I'm ridiculously, gigglishly happy and excited for you guys. Congratulations! (This is Ali, not Seth, but I'm sure he feels the same way)
You look adorable! A girl! I am so excited for you both! Judging from her ultrasound pics she is already a beauty!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited for that baby girl!!! can't wait for the naming process.
The horizontal lines have no reference unless you are planning on heisting a 7-11 - please add some vertical lines and provide a profile!
I'm ridiculously, gigglishly happy and excited for you guys. Congratulations! (This is Ali, not Seth, but I'm sure he feels the same way)
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable! A girl! I am so excited for you both! Judging from her ultrasound pics she is already a beauty!
ReplyDeleteWOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited for that baby girl!!! can't wait for the naming process.
ReplyDeleteThe horizontal lines have no reference unless you are planning on heisting a 7-11 - please add some vertical lines and provide a profile!
ReplyDelete